Physiotherapy at Arra is run by Sarah a fully qualified veterinary physiotherapist (link to staff). Physio can be life-changing for a pet. It can help restore movement and function for animals affected by injuries, illness or developmental conditions.
Physio can help:
- Control pain
- Restore mobility
- The psychological wellbeing of pets
We offer a range of physio services including:
- Static assessment
-Manual therapies (massage, joint mobilisations, stretches and different soft tissue techniques)
- Electrotherapy – laser, PEMFT, thermotherspies
- Remedial exercises such as individual exercise programs to encourage correct movement, recovery, suppleness and improve proprioception
- management advice
- Full assessment and treatment 1hour session land-based €70
- Repeat sessions land-based half-hour €50
- Physio hydrotherapy session €65
- Hydrotherapy €45
Did you know a lot of insurance companies provide cover for ongoing physiotherapy treatments? Check with your insurer prior to your appointment and bring any relevant documents with you.